Fab's March Must Haves

Is it Spring yet? My closet seems to think so. I'm already done wearing tights, but I am cheating with textured or unique leggings until we get about 10 degrees warmer . . .

I'm obsessed with all variations of denim right now, and these Topshop Denim Acid Jersey Hotpants ($16) are very sexy sporty.
Kristen Stewart rocked this Elizabeth and James "Stiletto" Ponte Knit & Leather Dress ($545) — but I can rock it even harder!
NAP is stocking the Frenchie's urban femme goods, and I want these Isabel Marant Feather Drop Earrings ($120) stat!
Lace ups are looking increasingly cute, and these Steve Madden Trikki Taupe Suede Booties ($130) have a hidden platform, not to mention a perfect taupe hue.
I would throw this Rebecca Taylor Chainey Cable Cardigan ($425) over everything come Spring.
I can't resist sparkle, and studs, hence my fascination with this CC Skye Mackenzie Knuckle Ring ($160).
I'm always on the lookout for prints, and this Billabong Montego Tank ($30) can go from beach to work to date in no time.
I'm all about toppers, and this Aqua Black Cap With Chain Trim ($38) is ever so slightly rebellious.
Oh boy. This Mulberry Grey Bayswater Suede Croc Print Bag ($875) is to die. Suede croc? Unreal.
This AE Nautical Skirt ($30, originally $34.50) has cute written all over it. Can't beat that price.
xoxo,
susie

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu